Pet Transport Services
If you need assistance transporting your pets in the Los Angeles area, the certified veterinarians at 911 VETS® can help. We offer a variety of pet transportation services so your beloved animal can get from point A to point B in a comfortable and timely fashion. Your pet’s safety and well-being is our number one priority, which is why we’re proud to offer emergency transportation services and routine house call visits throughout Los Angeles.
When To Call A Pet Transport Service
At 911 VETS®, we understand how difficult it can be to transport your pet, especially in the case of an emergency. While there are a variety of reasons to contact our vet providers to safely transport your pet, below are a few of the most common:
- Your pet has collapsed, is unable to walk, or is too heavy to lift on your own.
- Your pet is in excruciating pain and you are afraid to make the pain worse by moving them.
- Your pet has experienced serious trauma or has difficulty breathing.
- Your pet requires oxygen therapy during transport to and from the veterinary clinic.
Our Pet Transport Services
We’re proud to offer pet transport vehicles to safely transport your pet around the Los Angeles area. When you contact our experienced mobile veterinary technicians for a scheduled transport service or emergency transport service, we’ll quickly arrive at the requested destination to meet you and your pet.
- We offer one-way local and two-way local transport services for pets.
- We offer routine pet transport services from Monday through Saturday, with a minimum notice of 3 hours, unless our driver is readily available.
- If your pet’s transport service takes longer than 30 minutes, additional fees may be applied.
- After-hours transport and holiday transport services are available upon request for an additional fee.
- Service may not be available at peak times.
- Service may not be available in all areas of Los Angeles.